Monday, October 19, 2015

Coming Out Is Important

Share a story of coming out,hope you all have a nice coming out experience.


I’ve always wanted to admit to my family that I’m no straight guy. Like, “Hey mom and dad, I’m bi.”

Seriously speaking, I can’t express myself much in the family which causes many problems for me. It’s sad that I’m afraid of being ridiculed to a lot of family members. Secrets have wings in our family. I hate that. I know they’ll accept me but I can’t handle the way they will treat me in the future as if I’m not going to be offended. Di pa nangyayari Peri ganun nangyayari eh. They support me but they’ll make jokes which turns on the hidden switch of hatred, anger and annoyance to which I grew up in. It’s their fault. I had short temper in family because dahil din naman sakanila. Peri still, I want to express more about what I want in life, what I like in life, and the varying interests and also the conflicting interests of mine.

I’m open about my sexuality, especially to my closest friends. They usually freak out but they’re cool with it to an extent that I know they are really uncomfortable so I just let it pass sometimes ,but most of the time, they’re cool with it. I understand that they’re not like me. It’s normal to get uncomfortable but I hope people aren’t ashamed of who I am or probably, who we are.

Coming out is important. I don’t want to be judged behind my back. Judge me up front. That’s okay. We, as part of this community of people who go beyond or against the odds of the world, need to come out as part of being accepted in this society full of backstabbers and liars. Admit it. What if I didn’t tell you I was bi? Probably you’re going to say to the closest friend you can tell, “Is he gay or something?” or think about it whether how are you going to act. It sucks if it’s like that. I don’t want myself to become a topic on whether it’s a rumor or a reality. That’s why we come out. We want the things real for us, real for you too. We don’t have to hide but society wants us to hide but it's just unfair.And we need a better way.


http://bisexualmeet.net/ ❤ is a wonderful dating site for more than bisexual but also all lgbt people.It provides global service.You will meet interesting,hot and excellent people here,you can chat,make friends and date with them.Whenever you feel lonely or upset,come here,we 'll give you a warm hug.
To know more of lgbt,you may click.

No comments:

Post a Comment