Saturday, August 22, 2015

What Being Bisexual Means To You(2)

"What being bisexual means to you?"Let's explore bisexuals' inner thoughts.

I feel that I am able to simply be me, care about whomever I develop an attraction for, and not worry about stereotypical gender roles/ relationship expectations. 
It means that I "have more options" when it comes to dating and marriage.
I don't have to conform to society's sense of tradition. 



So it's not easy for them before, we should just lift our misunderstanding on them from now on, and leave some space for them, they also live,eat,and date.They should have their happy time. In their world, it's truth that love is more emotional than just sexual attraction.If you are bi, just click bisexualmeet.net to find your satisfied companion, if not, please try to understand them, and introduce the good place to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment